Thursday, September 11, 2008

What kind of NHL player/personality would you be?

As a former college teammate of the Toe Drag crew joins the Rangers and embarks on the next phase of his NHL career, I've been thinking about this more and more. Our buddy is very low key and claims that he's not planning to be a part of the whole glamorous professional athlete in NYC thing. Whether or not that holds true is a different story. Either way, it got me thinking about what kind of NHL player I'd be. Would I be well-liked by the fans? Would I be vocal in the media? Would I be a presence in the social scene? Then it got me thinking about what type of NHL player the rest of the guys on this blog would be. I'll start it off and let the discussion go from here:

J Dubbs: Sean Avery...without the fashion sense.

1 comment:

Swivelhead said...

At this point how can you separate Sean Avery and fashion? That has become his calling card (which he carries is in fall season satchel). If you mean Sean Avery from a few years ago, who was sleeping with movie stars and being a prick, then I would have a little more respect for you. But Sean Avery now is pretty lame.

Swivelhead: Mike Fisher, but with Datsyuk's accent.